CALL FOR PAPERS
International Business Review (IBR) PDW
47th Academy of International Business UK & Ireland Chapter Conference,
2 April 2020, University of Glasgow.
Paper submission deadline: 9th March 2020
[page1image27133824]
International Business Review (IBR) has scheduled a PDW as part of the pre-conference programme of the AIB UK&I Chapter Annual Conference, taking place in the University of Glasgow, 2 April 2020.
The purpose of the IBR-PDW is to provide junior scholars with constructive feedback on their current research paper in international business studies.
The IBR PDW will be held on the morning of 2 April 2020 at the conference venue.
Prospective participants in the IBR PDW are invited to submit their paper to Mario Kafouros ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) by 9 March 2020.
Authors may make only one submission, but may also have submitted the same (or another) version of the paper for presentation at the AIB UK&I Conference. All authors should indicate their names, e-mails, and affiliations, on the cover page of the manuscript. Papers must be less than 10,000 words in length, and should follow the IBR Guide for Authors (https://www.elsevier.com/journals/international- business-review/0969-5931/guide-for-authors).
Participation at the IBR PDW is limited to 9 papers. Participants will be selected based on the quality of their submitted work, and will be notified about the acceptance of their submissions no later than 16 March 2020. Participants will be required to confirm their participation by 23 March 2020.
Participants must be registered for the AIB UK&I 2020 conference before confirming their attendance at the IBR-PDW.

Best Wishes
Mario

Professor Mario Kafouros
Chair in International Business and Innovation
Head of Comparative and International Business
Associate Head of Research
Alliance Manchester Business School
University of Manchester
Booth Street West, Manchester, M15 6PB, UK.
Webpage: click here<https://www.research.manchester.ac.uk/portal/marios.kafouros.html>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.