Dear AIB colleagues,

Within the new Emerald Talent Management Series (editors: David Collings & Vlad Vaiman) we are guest editing a book on Talent Management Innovations in the International Hospitality Industry.

We aim to bring together a set of high-quality chapters that present cutting edge empirical research, new conceptualizations, and evidence-based and innovative approaches and viewpoints to talent management in the international hospitality industry.

Thus, we invite chapter manuscripts that present:
- conceptual contributions
- empirical scholarly contributions
- contributions presenting the views of practitioners

Submission Details and Key Dates:
15 March 2020: Extended abstract submissions deadline (max. 1,500 words including references)
15 May 2020: Full chapter submissions deadline (8,000-10,000 words including references)
15 June - 2020: Revised submissions deadline

If you have any questions about a potential submission, please contact any one of the book editors.

Ralf Burbach - Dublin Institute of Technology - Ireland
Stefan Jooss - Cork University - Ireland
Huub Ruel - Hotelschool The Hague - The Netherlands

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.