Dear Colleagues,

I am co-editing a book on cyber security in supply chain management with Steven Carnovale, Ph.D. (Rochester Institute of Technology), and we are seeking chapter submissions. Accordingly, please see attached for the call for chapters which outlines the topic of the book as well as the submission guidelines, and possible topical areas for chapters.

Given the broad focus of cyber security, and the broad scope of supply chain management, there is an opportunity to craft a chapter around several related topics (the more thematic diversity the better). Of course, if you have any questions regarding fit, please feel free to let me know.

I think that a risk angle to the current cyber problems would be a fantastic addition to the book!!

Looking forward to all of your submissions!

Sincerely,

Shen & Steven

Sengun (Shen) Yeniyurt, Ph.D.
Co-Editor in Chief, Rutgers Business Review (rbusinessreview.org<http://rbusinessreview.org/>)
Founding Co-Director, Center for Market Advantage (rbscma.org<http://www.rbscma.org/>)
Vice Chair and Dean's Research Professor, Marketing Department
Affiliated Faculty, Supply Chain Management Department
Rutgers Business School, Newark and New Brunswick, NJ

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.