Lecturer in International Management x2
Department :
Strategy, International Management & Entrepreneurship
King's Business School is the ninth and newest faculty at King's College London, emerging out of the renowned School of Management & Business. There are presently 140 academic staff and a full range of undergraduate, masters and PhD programmes. As such we are going through an exciting development phase and are looking for high quality people to join our growing team.
We are looking to recruit two outstanding candidates to join the Strategy, International Management & Entrepreneurship Group. The School places a premium on international levels of scholarship and research excellence, and you will be expected to play a role in the standing and development of the Group in this regard.
The successful candidate will have a strong commitment to high quality research and will be able to contribute excellent teaching to the development of our undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. You should hold a PhD in a relevant field and have the ability to produce a high-quality track record of publications in leading refereed journals and in securing research income.
King's Business School is committed to ensuring an inclusive interview process and will reimburse up to £250 towards any additional care costs (for a dependent child or adult) incurred as a result of attending an interview for this position.
This post will be offered on an indefinite contract.
This is a full-time post.
The selection process will include a panel interview and presentation.
More information: https://my.corehr.com/pls/kingrecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.display_form?p_company=1&p_internal_external=E&p_display_in_irish=N&p_process_type=&p_applicant_no=&p_form_profile_detail=&p_display_apply_ind=Y&p_refresh_search=Y&p_recruitment_id=026927

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.