Dear AIB Members,

Recently Government of India announced its vision to make India a 5 trillion economy by 2025. While doing secondary research, I came across lot of articles on how China and other Asian countries like China, Malaysia etc have achieved similar ambitious targets.

I have prepared an initial writeup for India and I am looking for researchers from China, Malaysia, Bangladesh who can also contribute to jointly work on this research papers.

I am working as Professor in the area of International Business with Amity International Business School, Amity University, India
My contact details are as under:

Dr. Alka Maurya

Stream Coordinator (HoD), Amity University for International Business Management

Professor - International Business, Amity International Business School

Editor, Amity Case Research Journal

Room No. 102, First Floor, I3 Block

Amity University

Sector 125 Noida

Uttar Pradesh, India

Landline : 0120 4392034

Mobile 9310523517

email : [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]

Linkedin : linkedin.com/in/dr-alka-maurya-b13086b

--
Dr. Alka Maurya
Associate Professor - International Business