Seeking guidance on how to take that next big step in your career? Trying to expand your research repertoire and make a more compelling case for tenure?

You need to take advantage of the Junior Faculty Consortium at AIB 2020 Miami. The deadline has been extended to February 28, but spaces are limited so you need to apply now.

Not only will participants receive great advice on how to achieve long-term success in IB, they’ll have small group discussions with some of AIB’s most accomplished scholars and get direct feedback on their current research projects.

For full details, please see the attached Call for Papers or visit our Junior Faculty Consortium home page.

We look forward to supporting all of your professional ambitions in 2020 and beyond.

Sincerely,
The AIB Secretariat