Dear Colleague, Greetings from Canada!

I’m interested in collaborating with a professor who is based in Liberia, Sierra Leone or Senegal and affiliated with a local university or college. The priority research areas are: poverty, conflict and international aid. I can meet you if needed. If interested, please reply with your 2-page resume. Many thanks.

Sincerely,

Dr. Satyendra Singh
Editor-in-Chief, JABEM
Professor, Marketing & International Business
University of Winnipeg, Faculty of Business, CANADA
204.786.9424 [log in to unmask] https://abem.uwinnipeg.ca

Conference Chair, 6th ABEM 2020 Conference
at Comenius University in Bratislava, SLOVAKIA
https://www.abem.ca/conference
August 4-6, 2020