Students -

The Hunter Park GardenHouse is now hiring a summer Gardening Educator Americorps position!  This position will serve approximately 30 hr/s week from May 4- August 31.  Compensation consists of a modest living stipend and an educational award.  Check out Allen Neighborhood Center the Garden House<http://allenneighborhoodcenter.org/gardenhouse/?fbclid=IwAR0qK5p20vI-BkCrj_kCC_I_WHON5OFgmFRaPpxlVzZhTAiOvD_zBuviujk> program.

Our summer Gardening Educator will help maintain our public demonstration farm, lead volunteers, and execute educational programming. You can find the official program description at http://allenneighborhoodcenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Gard-Coord-ANC-QT.pdf

For questions on position expectations, feel free to reach out to me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Application materials should be sent to Andrea Villanueva at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by MARCH 2.

Please share widely!

--
Egypt Krohn
She/her/hers