Please share!

The MSU Organic Farmer Training Program is a 50/50 mix of field and classroom activities every Monday from March 16 to November 9 from 9am to 5pm at the MSU Student Organic Farm in East Lansing. Participants visit 20+ farms, hear from 15+ guest speakers, gain hands-on farming experience and write a Farm Business Plan. Apply now to join the mix of aspiring, beginning and transitioning farmers, farmworkers, homesteaders and educational gardeners.

As 2019 OFTP graduate Cindy Kern says, “Without the 2019 cohort, Rich and I would definitely not be starting production on our farm in 2020. I needed the foundation in so many essentials of small-scale market farming and I received those through OFTP.

Contact [log in to unmask] for more information.

Katie Brandt
She/Her/Hers
Educational Programs Manager
MSU Student Organic Farm
616-885-7776 (personal cell, 8am to 5pm only please)