Please share!

The MSU Organic Farmer Training Program<http://www.msuorganicfarm.org/organic-farmer-training-program.html> is a 50/50 mix of field and classroom activities every Monday from March 16 to November 9 from 9am to 5pm at the MSU Student Organic Farm in East Lansing. Participants visit 20+ farms, hear from 15+ guest speakers, gain hands-on farming experience and write a Farm Business Plan. Apply now<https://forms.gle/tYmzPFUZhMyyUXdeA> to join the mix of aspiring, beginning and transitioning farmers, farmworkers, homesteaders and educational gardeners.

As 2019 OFTP graduate Cindy Kern says, “Without the 2019 cohort, Rich and I would definitely not be starting production on our farm in 2020. I needed the foundation in so many essentials of small-scale market farming and I received those through OFTP.”

Contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for more information.

Katie Brandt
She/Her/Hers
Educational Programs Manager
MSU Student Organic Farm
616-885-7776 (personal cell, 8am to 5pm only please)