NEARLY 200 INTERNSHIPS!!!  Deadline for these internships appears to be January 31, 2020!!

Don’t miss out on this opportunity!

Jim

From: "Kavanaugh, Chris M (DNR)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, January 13, 2020 at 9:46 AM
Subject: MN DNR Fisheries Internships 2020

The MN Department of Natural Resources is offering nearly 200 internships, including 51 specifically related to fish management or research.   These internships will be located throughout Minnesota and typically begin in mid-May and extend to mid –August.  Start and end dates are somewhat negotiable depending on location.  The attached flyer contains additional information and the actual posting is copied below.  Please encourage any qualified students to apply for one of these opportunities.

If you are no longer the appropriate contact to receive this notice, please forward it on to the right person or let me know so I can update my distribution list.

Job ID:  36495
Job Class:  Intern
Working Title:  Fisheries Intern
Who May Apply:  Open to all qualified job seekers
Date Posted:  01/02/2020
Closing Date:  01/31/2020
Hiring Agency/Seniority Unit:  Department of Natural Resources
Division/Unit:  Fish and Wildlife
Work Shift/Work Hours:  Varies
Days of Work:  Varies
Travel Required:  Yes
Salary Range: $15.00 / hourly
Classified Status:  Non-Status
Bargaining Unit/Union:  223 - Non-Employee
Work Location:  Various
Anticipated Start Date:  May 2020
Anticipated End Date:  August 2020
FLSA Status:  Non-Exempt
Connect 700 Program Eligible:  No

Thanks and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Chris Kavanaugh
DNR Fisheries - NE Regional Manager
1201 East Highway 2, Grand Rapids MN 55744

Phone (218) 328-8832 email:  [log in to unmask]

[Title: Minnesota Department of Natural Resources - Description: Minnesota Department of Natural Resources]