From: Kevin Wernet <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, January 10, 2020 at 11:08 AM
Subject: Woldumar Job Posting

Hey Jim,

Happy New Year!  Hope all is well with you and your season was productive one.

I just wanted to pass along that Woldumar is hiring a full time program coordinator.  It would probably be tough for a student, but maybe a good fit for a recent grad if you know anyone.  Anyway, just thought I'd pass it along.

We'll soon have some part time and full time seasonal positions posted, as well as a couple internships.  I'll give you a shout when those are up.

Thanks!

Kevin

Kevin Wernet
Executive Director
Woldumar Nature Association
(517) 322-0030 ext 5
www.woldumar.org<http://www.woldumar.org>

Our Mission: "To Educate People About the Natural Environment."
Woldumar is a nonprofit educational resource for schools, families,
and the entire Greater Lansing Community.
Please visit our website to learn how you can get involved!