Dear all,

I am writing to ask for your help in circulating the application call of our PhD in Business Administration.

The PhD in Business Administration at SKEMA is a selective, four-year, full-time program with two specializations: Management; Finance and Accounting. It is designed to provide doctoral students with a solid education in areas needed to carry out cutting-edge academic research. The program further offers seminars, reading programs and research workshops. Our seminar program is very rich and will enable students to meet top researchers from around the world.

Students are supported by a combination of scholarships and appointments as teaching and research assistants. The financial support is sufficient to cover living expenses. We also provide financial support for conference presentations. Moreover, our researchers have access to a wide range of databases.

Skema faculty aims at the highest standards of academic excellence and has published in top-tier journals (e.g.: Organization Science; Strategic Management Journal; Journal of Business Venturing; Research Policy; Management Science; Econometrica; Quarterly Journal of Economics; American Economic Review; Review of Economics and Statistics; The RAND Journal of Economics; Journal of Financial Economics; Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis).

Supervisors in management include (among others):

For any further information, please contact me or visit our website at: https://www.skema.edu/programmes/phd-in-business-administration/phd-in-business-administration-admissions-and-financial-support-

I also would be more than happy to talk informally to candidates who might be interested in our program.

Applications must be submitted by the end of April to:

Hélène BORELLE

Email: [log in to unmask]

Best regards,

Francesco Castellaneta

Director of the Management Specialization - PhD program in Business Administration