Dear AIBers,

Greetings from FIIB Business Review.

Happy to introduce a special issue recently published by FIIB Business Review on 'Customer Needs and Demand Management'

We (Myself and Guest Editors) thank all the Authors and Reviewers for their valuable support. Also, we hope that the contributions included in the special issue will make a useful contribution to your ongoing research.

Table of Contents

Special Issue on Customer Needs and Demand Management in the Global Marketplace: Emerging Management and Marketing Practice

Guest Editor: George Spais | Guest Editor: Hooshang Beheshti | Guest Editor: Sudhir Rana

Welcome your submission to FIIB Business Review.  https://in.sagepub.com/en-in/sas/fiib-business-review/journal203492#submission-guidelines

Thanks and Regards,

Sudhir Rana

Dr. Sudhir Rana, Faculty Marketing Area

Contact Office: 011-47285052 (Direct)
+91-8901402131 (Mobile)

Plot 5, Rao Tula Ram Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi - 110057

Editor, FIIB Business Review (Sage Publishing)

Series Editor: Advances in Emerging Markets and Business Operations, Routledge, Taylor & Francis