Dear Colleagues,

Please help the Academy of Management (AOM) International Management Division (IM Division) to review papers for the 2020 AOM Annual Meeting. As scholars in International Business and International Management, the papers are relevant to you and you will get to read some of the newest work in our field before anyone else. This is also a great opportunity for junior scholars and Ph.D. students to acquire the experience of reviewing papers and enrich their CV. Please kindly help us ask your colleagues and Ph.D. students to sign up as a reviewer as well. As of January 20th, we have only 339 reviewers, but we need at least 500. Thus, we would really appreciate your help.

Please kindly sign up here http://review.aom.org. Click the "Sign In" button. When you come to the Division and Interest Group Selection, please choose "IM Division". We will ask you to review 2-3 papers, based on the keywords that you select to identify your expertise. The review period is from January 22 to February 20, 2020. We will recognize and award the best IM Division reviewers at the conference in Vancouver.

Thank you for your support in advance.

Thanks and best regards!

Cheers,
Katherine Xin