Can this be run over the AIB Listserve?

Call for End-of-chapter illustrative cases for our 4th edition textbook, Strategic Marketing: Creating Competitive Advantage from Oxford University Press.  We would like the end of chapter cases to be somewhere in the 2500-5000 word range.  We would need them to have a series of say 4-6 questions associated with the case, and we would need teaching notes.  We need the case no later than February 15th if that is possible.  Here is the list of the chapters involved, so it would need to fit with the focus of the chapter for illustrative purposes:

  1. Strategy Blueprint, Analysis and Perspectives
  2. Environmental and Internal Analysis: Market Information and Intelligence
  3. Strategic Marketing Decisions, Choices, and Mistakes
  4. Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning Strategies
  5. Branding Strategies
  6. Relational and Sustainability Strategies
  7. Product Innovation and Development Strategies
  8. Service Marketing Strategies
  9. Pricing and Distribution Strategies
  10. Marketing Communication Strategies
  11. Social and Ethical Strategies
  12. Strategy Implementation, Control and Metrics

Please send cases to my attention at [log in to unmask]

John B. Ford, Ph.D.

Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Advertising Research

Associate Editor (Advertising), Journal of Business Research

Distinguished Fellow, Academy of Marketing Science

Director, Ph.D. Program in Business Administration

Professor of Marketing and International Business, Eminent Scholar and

Haislip-Rohrer Fellow

Strome College of Business

Old Dominion University

2117 Constant Hall