Getting ready to go on the job market for the first time? Looking for advice on how to build your professional portfolio and develop a long-term research agenda?

Great news—the Sheth/AIB Doctoral Consortium has all the resources you need to hit the ground running in academia. Since we want to ensure that all of AIB’s student members have an opportunity to participate, we’ve extended the submission deadline for this workshop to January 31, 2020.

For more information on how to apply, please see the attached call for papers or visit our event website. Follow-up questions can be directed to workshop organizer Leigh Anne Liu at [log in to unmask].

If your colleague or academic advisee has completed their coursework, please encourage them to apply as soon as possible. We hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

The AIB Secretariat