Trying to engage policy makers and practitioners with your work? The editorial team behind the Journal of International Business Policy is hosting a special paper development workshop at AIB 2020 to help our members craft research with a real-world impact.

Due to popular demand, the submission deadline for this PDW has been extended to January 31, 2020. For more information on how to apply, please see the attached call for papers or visit our event website.

Whether you’re just getting started in IB policy research or you need help translating your findings into actionable ideas, the expert feedback provided by our JIBP editorial team will bring you several steps closer to achieving your professional goals. We hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

The AIB Secretariat