Dear Colleagues,

As we prepare for the Sixth Global Symposium on Health Systems Research (HSR2020) – the world’s largest gathering on health systems – we would like to take the opportunity to remind you of the key deadlines for submission of abstracts (for more information on the different types of abstractshttps://hsr2020.healthsystemsresearch.org/abstracts)

Given that the Symposium will be held for the first time in the Eastern Mediterranean Region, and in UAE, we encourage you to submit abstracts and join us in Dubai from the 8th to the 12th November 2020 where we will bring together over 2,500 policymakers, practitioners and researchers from more than 100 countries to re-imagine health systems for better health and social justice.

We accept submissions that address any of the below sub-themes:

We look forward to receiving abstracts. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the submission process, you can email the Symposium Organizing team at:

 [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Thank you.

MBRSG (Co-Chair of HSR2020)

HSR2020 is the world’s largest gathering on Health Systems and Policy and will be hosted for the first time in the Eastern Mediterranean Region in Dubai from 8-12 November 2020. The winning bid was put forward by the Mohammed bin Rashid School of Government in Dubai, UAE, and the American University of Beirut (AUB), through its Knowledge to Policy (K2P) Center – Faculty of Health Sciences in Lebanon.

regards,

Dr. Immanuel Azaad Moonesar R.D.

Associate Professor- Health Administration & Policy

Chair- Academy of International Business Middle East North Africa Chapter

Mohammed Bin Rashid School of Government

(formerly Dubai School of Government)

Level 7, Convention Tower

Dubai World Trade Centre

P.O. Box 72229, Dubai, UAE

Phone: +9714-3293290

Direct: +9714-3175533

Fax: +9714-3293291

www.linkedin.com/in/iamoonesar

https://www.linkedin.com/company/academy-of-international-business-mena/

This e-mail and any attachment is for the authorized use of the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain confidential information, proprietary material and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by any other party. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please promptly delete it and all copies, as well as any attachments, and inform the sender. Thank you.