Dear AIB Colleagues

Due to popular demand , we have extended the paper submission deadline of the AIB UK and Ireland Glasgow conference to *31  January 2020*.

Please refer to the Call for papers and submission instructions on the AIB UKI Conference page. https://www.aib-uki.org/conference.html

We welcome competitive, interactive and poster paper submissions as well as panel session suggestions.

Please also note that the Dekaban Liddle Conference Funding Application deadline for Polish based researchers associated with this conference has been extended to *31 January 2020*. Visit:  https://www.gla.ac.uk/schools/business/research/dekaban/conferenceattendancefunding/

We look forward  to seeing you in Glasgow in April 2020.

Best wishes

Rose Narooz, Margaret Fletcher and Pavlos Dimitratos

(Conference Co-Chairs)