Dear Colleagues
I would like to bring these new positions to your attention.

Alliance Manchester Business School is one of the largest business schools in Britain (with over 500 members of staff). Its scale and truly international character (with centres in Dubai, Hong Kong, Sao Paolo, Shanghai and Singapore) offer significant opportunities. Please visit the following webpage for additional information:  https://www.alliancembs.manchester.ac.uk<https://www.alliancembs.manchester.ac.uk/>

We welcome candidates who focus their effort on conducting intellectually influential and socially impactful research in IB related areas including, but not limited to, global strategy, global innovation and international entrepreneurship.

It goes without saying that these positions are very competitive but the successful candidates will receive strong support and resources.

Lecturer / Senior Lecturer in Comparative and International Business (several posts):
https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BXP105/lecturer-senior-lecturer-in-comparative-and-international-business

Chair/Professor in International Business:
https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BXP117/professor-of-international-business

Best Wishes
Mario

Professor Mario Kafouros
Chair in International Business and Innovation
Head of Comparative and International Business
Associate Head of Research
Alliance Manchester Business School
University of Manchester
Booth Street West, Manchester, M15 6PB, UK.
Webpage: click here<https://www.research.manchester.ac.uk/portal/marios.kafouros.html>

[cid:01601901-84D4-4557-A40A-B17778286B26]

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.