Registration NOW OPEN for 2020 Urban Food Systems Symposium!

The 2020 Urban Food Systems Symposium Nourishing Cities in a Changing Climate will take place at the Marriott Country Club Plaza Hotel in Kansas City, Missouri from June 4 – 6, 2020 with a Pre-Symposium workshop on June 3rd featuring Mark Winne. This event will bring together leaders, as well as, students, in academic research, extension professionals, community organizers and changemakers in urban food systems and agriculture for this can’t miss event. Attendees will share and gain knowledge on urban food systems and their role in global food security.

Get your early bird tickets now! Student ticket pricing is available. All rates will increase on March 6th.

Don’t forget to book your room at the Marriott Country Club Plaza using our discount rate.

We’re pleased to showcase a fantastic group of invited speakers. This symposium includes sessions on: urban agricultural production, local food systems distribution, climate change, nutrition, urban farmer education, urban agriculture policy, planning and development, food access and justice, and food sovereignty. To learn more visit our program page.

Interested in sponsoring this event? Click here to learn more about our sponsorship packages.

For more information, please visit our website. Please note that this site will be updated as more information is finalized.

We appreciate you sending this information to your networks.

Heather
Heather Woods
Program Coordinator
Horticulture - Urban Food Systems
Department of Horticulture and Natural Resources
K-State Olathe
22201 W. Innovation Dr.
Olathe, KS 66061
Phone:(913) 307-7365