From: "Lauren M. Azoury" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, December 19, 2019 at 3:17 PM
To: Shari Dann <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, Jim Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Naturalist Job Opportunities

I am very appreciative of your assistance in sharing past job opportunities with your students! We have just posted job openings for Summer Nature Camp staff which include; Nature Camp Manager, Nature Camp Counselor and Nature Camp Latchkey Counselor. Job postings are attached and full descriptions and applications can be found here: https://www.wbparks.org/employment.html<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.wbparks.org/employment.html__;!!HXCxUKc!lxJapedywbS_Yzj92xW1ZK50vO_4iwig-3Zd3V-LjZG8pKApxZlzNapR9iAQYT6uMR0w$>

Please help spread the word and help us recruit some great summer staff for our team! We are also still hiring for the PT Naturalist Animal Care & Outreach position.

Thank you for your help reaching other nature lovers that would be good fits for our open positions!

Sincerely,
Lauren Azoury
Park Naturalist Supervisor
––––
West Bloomfield Parks + Recreation Commission
4640 Walnut Lake Road
West Bloomfield, MI 48323
248.451.1917
wbparks.org<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.wbparks.org/__;!!HXCxUKc!lxJapedywbS_Yzj92xW1ZK50vO_4iwig-3Zd3V-LjZG8pKApxZlzNapR9iAQYbm5roov$>

[Blue Facebook]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.facebook.com/WBParks__;!!HXCxUKc!lxJapedywbS_Yzj92xW1ZK50vO_4iwig-3Zd3V-LjZG8pKApxZlzNapR9iAQYctop98u$>  [Lt Blue Twitter] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/twitter.com/WB_Parks__;!!HXCxUKc!lxJapedywbS_Yzj92xW1ZK50vO_4iwig-3Zd3V-LjZG8pKApxZlzNapR9iAQYRwEJSdZ$>   [Green Instagram] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.instagram.com/wb_parks/__;!!HXCxUKc!lxJapedywbS_Yzj92xW1ZK50vO_4iwig-3Zd3V-LjZG8pKApxZlzNapR9iAQYcs-Dxui$>

*My position is  part-time,
therefore it may take a few days to respond to your messages.
Thank you for your patience.*