You've answered our call for submissions—now we need your help identify the strongest candidates for inclusion in our conference. What better way to make our IB community stronger than by answering our Call for Reviewers<https://www.aib.world/events/2020-miami/contribute/call-for-reviewers/>?

Some of the benefits of reviewing for AIB 2020 include:

  *   Getting a sneak preview of new, innovative research in your areas of interest.

  *   Public recognition for your service in our official conference program and AIB newsletter.

  *   Eligibility for AIB's prestigious Best Reviewer Award<https://www.aib.world/about/awards/best-reviewer/>.
Best of all, volunteering is quick and easy. Just fill out our online sign-up form<https://meetings.aib.msu.edu/aib/2020/signup.php> to help us make our Miami meeting the best one yet.

Sincerely,
The AIB Secretariat