EMCB 2020 * Ljubljana, Slovenia * Call for papers

Dear colleagues,

Emerging Markets Conference Board 2020 hosted by School of Economics and Business, University of Ljubljana, invites you to submit an extended abstract or a full paper to one of our 13 tracks.

Conference theme: “Growing business in emerging markets: Challenges and drivers for success”

Dates: 2-3 June, 2020

Venue: Ljubljana, Slovenia

Submission deadline (extended abstracts or full papers): 15 January, 2020

Homepage: http://konference.ef.uni-lj.si/emcb/

We are looking forward to hosting you in Ljubljana in 2020!

The conference chairs and organizational team of EMCB 2020 Conference