*EMCB 2020 * Ljubljana, Slovenia * Call for papers*

Dear colleagues,

Emerging Markets Conference Board 2020 hosted by School of Economics and
Business, University of Ljubljana, invites you to submit an extended
abstract or a full paper to one of our 13 tracks.

Conference theme: *“Growing business in emerging markets: Challenges and
drivers for success”*

Dates: *2-3 June, 2020*

Venue: *Ljubljana, Slovenia*

Submission deadline (extended abstracts or full papers): *15 January, 2020*

Homepage: http://konference.ef.uni-lj.si/emcb/

We are looking forward to hosting you in Ljubljana in 2020!

*The conference chairs and organizational team of EMCB 2020 Conference*

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.