Dear colleague,

We would like to invite you to the IFERA 2020 Annual Conference that will be held next year (June 24-26, 2020) in Santander (Spain). The deadline for submissions is 3rd February 2020.

Please have a look to our Conference webpage:

https://ifera.org/ifera-2020/

Our conference theme “Generation to generation: Bridging past and future in family business” aims to expand knowledge about the antecedents, processes and consequences of generational renewal in family businesses and to bridge gaps or apparent contradictions in family business research. In line with the conference theme, we will have three outstanding academic keynote speakers: Sharon V. Álvarez (University of Pittsburgh), Franz W. Kellermanns (University of North Carolina at Charlotte), and Kimberly Wade-Benzoni (Duke University).

In this sense, the Program has been enriched by some exciting pre-conference activities with a Research Development Day chaired by Emanuela Rondi (June 24th). Moreover, authors of full research papers, works-in-progress, teaching cases and PhD proposals will be distinguished with special awards and will be invited to submit their manuscripts to special issues of specific journals and collections.

The Family Business Centers of Cantabria, Basque Country and Seville, on behalf of the Spanish network of Family Business Centers, and the IFERA Board look forward to welcoming scholars of all disciplines as well as family enterprises to engage in a fruitful conversation on family business research and practice.

See you in Santander!