http://agba.us/

http://agba.gelisim.edu.tr/en

at the

Istanbul Gelisim University

Avcilar-Istanbul

Turkey

 CALL FOR PAPERS

Conference Theme

"Business and Entrepreneurship Development

                           in a Globalized and Digitalized Era

Conference Chair

Conference Co-Chair

Conference Co-Chair

Keynote Speaker

Gary L. Frankwick

Marcus Hunt Chair of International Business

College of Business Administration

    University of Texas at El Paso

         El Paso, Texas,

USA

 Izzet Gumus
Director

Institute of Social Sciences
Istanbul Gelisim University

Avcılar – Istanbul

Turkey

Turke

Mustafa Bayram

Chair

 Department of

Computer Engineering

Biruni University

Zeytinburnu - İstanbul

Turkey

Kip Becker

Editor-in-Chief

Journal of

Transnational Management

Boston University

Boston, Massachusetts

USA

Conference Brief:

The main theme of our conference is "Business and Entrepreneurship Development in a Globalized and Digitalized Era”. This conference will feature competitive papers, plenary sessions, case studies, poster presentations, student papers, and panel sessions. Submissions will be subjected to a double-blind review process and will be published in the refereed American referred conference proceedings (Advances in Global Business Research, ISS# 1549-9332).

Conference Goal:

The primary goal of the conference is to provide a unique global platform to facilitate exchange of leading edge ideas for effective advancement of knowledge in the field of business administration and entrepreneurship. It would be achieved through multi-disciplinary presentations and discussions of current business and entrepreneurship issues in developing and developed countries.

Conference Highlights:

Major highlights of the conference would be:

·         Faculty Development Workshops,

·         Networking between Turkish and global academics,

·         One-to-one mentoring of selected doctoral students by globally renowned scholars, and

·         Global Business Forum for networking between global and Turkish entrepreneurs, investors, traders, importers and exporters.

Manuscript Submissions:

We welcome submission of manuscripts that address conference theme as well as all functional areas of Business Administration. Please submit your manuscripts to our Conference Director/Program Chair at the following address:

Prof. Dr. Dana-Nicoleta Lascu

Professor of Marketing and

Associate Editor

Journal of Global Marketing

Department of Marketing

Robins School of Business

University of Richmond

Richmond, Virginia,

USA

Email: [log in to unmask]

Publication Opportunities:

Best papers presented at our conference will be eligible for publication in the

Special Issues of the following world class journals after substantial revisions.

·         Journal for Global Business Advancement (Inderscience --- Scopus indexed)

·         Journal for International Business and Entrepreneurship Development (Inderscience - Scopus Indexed)

·         Journal of Business Research (Elsevier --- Thomson Reuters ISI Indexed)

·         Thunderbird International Business Review (John Wiley --- Thomson Reuters ISI Indexed)

·         International Business Review (Elsevier --- Thomson Reuters ISI Indexed)

·         European Journal of Business (Emerald --- Scopus Indexed)

·         European Journal of Marketing (Emerald --- Scopus Indexed)

·         European Journal of Management (Emerald --- Scopus Indexed)

·         Services Industries Journal (Taylor and Francis --- Scopus Indexed)

·         Journal of Strategic Marketing (Taylor and Francis --- Scopus Indexed)

·         Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Technology (Emerald --- Scopus Indexed)

·         Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management (Springer --- Scopus Indexed)

·         EuroMed Journal of Business (Emerald --- Thomson Reuters ISI Indexed)

·         A Monograph Book to be published by McGraw Hill on “Emerging Markets and Emerging

Powers: Changing Parameters of Global Business Advancement” and to be Edited by

Zafar U. Ahmed and Sahil Raj.

Conference Languages:

Conference would be run in 4 global languages (English,  Turkish, Arabic and Persian). Hence, we welcome papers in any of  these 4 languages.

Deadline:

Registration and Submission Deadline is: May 15, 2020.

Conference Brochure:

 Please download conference brochure from our following website:

http://www.agba.us

Communication:

Please contact AGBA’s President/CEO for any assistance:

Prof. Dr. Zafar U. Ahmed

BBA (New York), MBA (Texas), Ph.D., (Utah), D.Litt., (India)

Professor of Marketing and International Business

Founder, President and CEO:

Academy for Global Business Advancement

http://agba.us/

Founder and Editor-in-Chief:

Journal for Global Business Advancement

(http://inderscience.com/jgba)

Founder and Honorary Chief Editor:

Journal for International Business & Entrepreneurship Development

(http://inderscience.com/jibed)

Alexandria, Virginia,

USA

Email: [log in to unmask]