We are pleased to announce publication of our new book with Pearson Education, Coaching On the Go.

This book will be of interest to scholars teaching MBAs and similar leadership courses in IB where the aim is to go beyond simply teaching the different components of leadership theory and behaviours, but to enable students to learn how to develop the key skills. In this case, coaching. The On the Go title recognises that coaching as a leadership skill is required in the moment rather than in some preordained and organised fashion.

Link to Pearson: https://catalogue.pearsoned.co.uk/educator/product/Coaching-on-the-Go-How-to-lead-your-team-effectively-in-10-minutes-a-day/9781292267913.page

Best regards

Dr Phil Renshaw and Jenny Robinson
(Cranfield University and Henley Business School)

Tel: 07837 965097

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended only for the named addressee. If you are not the named addressee, please accept our apology, notify the sender immediately and then delete the email. We request that you do not disclose, use, copy or distribute any information within it.
Any opinions expressed are not necessarily the corporate view of Cranfield University. This email is not intended to be contractually binding unless specifically stated and the sender is an authorised University signatory.
Whilst we have taken steps to ensure that this email and all attachments are free from any virus, we advise that, in keeping with good computing practice, the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.