Dear Colleagues,

We are preparing a special issue for the Journal of Cleaner Production (factor impact: 6.7) focused on the role of multinational enterprises in supporting the U.N. Sustainable Development Goals.

Find the detailed call for paper here:

https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-cleaner-production/call-for-papers/the-role-of-multinational-enterprises-in-supporting-the-sdgs

The deadline for submission and review is set for February 28, 2020.

Your  paper submission Elsevier website is located at : https://ees.elsevier.com/jclepro/default.asp

To ensure all manuscripts are correctly identified for inclusion in the Special Issue we are preparing,  it is important you selected VSI:MNEs supporting SDGs when you reach the

“Article Type” step in the submission process.

More information can also be obtained from the editors:  [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Best regards,

John McIntyre

John R. McIntyre*, PhD,

Professor of Management  and International Affairs

Director

Georgia Tech Center for International Business Education& Research

Scheller College of Business

Strategy & Innovation

Sam Nunn School of International Affairs

Georgia Institute of Technology

800 W.  Peachtree  St., N.W.,

Atlanta, GA, 30308-0520 USA

*Membre d’ honneur de la faculté,  ICN Graduate School of Business, University of Lorraine, France

Recent publications  :

https://www.e-elgar.com/shop/csr-and-climate-change-implications-for-multinational-enterprises

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/09596526/160