Dear colleagues,

The Department of Business Administration of Lund University, Sweden, in collaboration with CIRCLE, has just opened a call for a two-years post-doc position. The post-doc will be linked to the research project “Sweden’s Position in Global value Chains” that I coordinate. We are looking for a young researcher with an interest in innovation and internationalization activities of firms. Ability to work with large datasets and econometric skills are also important.

Please forward or send the information to persons who might be interested and feel free to contact me if you want further info. The link for the call is here below:

https://lu.varbi.com/en/what:job/jobID:301978/type:job/where:4/apply:1

Best regards,

Claudio Fassio

Claudio Fassio

Senior Lecturer at Department of Business Administration, Lund University

Research associate at CIRCLE, Lund University

Personal website:

https://sites.google.com/site/clafassio/

Recent publications:

Fassio, C., Montobbio, F., Venturini, A.,  “Skilled Migration and Innovation in European Industries, Research Policy, 2019, 48(3), 706-718.

Castellani, D., Fassio, C., “From new imported inputs to new exported products. Firm level evidence from Sweden”, Research Policy, 2019, 48(1), 322-338.