Practice, Process and Issues of Scale in Global Challenges

University of Warwick, Coventry, 13-16 July 2020

Co-directors: Katharina Dittrich and Mira Slavova

About the Summer School

The Summer School is a yearly initiative aimed at the diffusion, development, and advancement of practice-based studies. Our ethos is to be inclusive and open, and we aim to create a temporary learning community characterized by open dialogue, discussion, and joint exploration.

The School is programmatically multi-disciplinary and open to a variety of approaches and sensitivities. It is organised by Warwick’s Practice, Process, and Institutions (PPI) Research Programme in collaboration with the International Symposium Series on Process Organization Studies (PROS). This year the event is coordinated by Katharina Dittrich and Mira Slavova. The School has been running yearly since 2013. Past directors include Hari Tsoukas, Maja Korica, Ila Bharatan, Davide Nicolini.

The program of the Summer School covers state-of-the-art understandings of practice and process studies (2 days) and a variable theme (1 day) with relevance to current debates.

https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/wbs/research/ikon/events/sspbs2020/

Nigel Driffield