We’ve had a few MSU FW students work on this project in the past.  Jim

From: "Langlois, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, November 19, 2019 at 10:21 AM
Subject: Maine Coastal Islands NWR - 2020 job announcement

Professors, Colleagues and College Career Centers,

It's that time of year again when Maine Coastal Islands National Wildlife Refuge is searching for several field researchers (island supervisors and technicians) to monitor seabird colonies on islands along the Maine coast.  Attached is a flyer for the upcoming 2020 field season, could you please post and/or circulate among your students.  Please call if you have any questions or check out our website:  https://www.fws.gov/refuge/maine_coastal_islands/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.fws.gov/refuge/maine_coastal_islands/__;!ioFpBMP7lJU!gOAxzX1kDXjJ-XN93oCl7vnPGIFK4bmGTVWBCQvTMAqucCGglPttMKNU0zKC8PT8cFZO$>  If you go to the Summer with Seabirds section you will see intern blogs on what it's like to be a researcher and living on a Maine island for the summer.

Thanks so much in advance for your time and consideration.

Michael Langlois
Fish & Wildlife Biologist
Maine Coastal Islands NWR
P.O. Box 1735