Here’s another great opportunity forwarded from an FW Alum!

Jim

From: Nicholas Everett <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, November 4, 2019 at 12:59 PM
To: Jim Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: 2020 Greater Sage-grouse Intern/Technician/Crew Lead Job Announcement

Hey Jim!

    My USGS Greater Sage-grouse project in Nevada and California is starting to look for 2020 applicants. We're looking to hire 40-45 individuals with all levels of experience including beginners. Interviews will start in January and the work will begin in early March. If you could pass this posting along I'd really appreciate it! If anyone has questions they're more than welcome to email me personally.

      Thanks!
        Nick Everett