One week—not a lot of time, but it's all you've got left to make AIB 2020's December 2 submission deadline!

Don't despair, though. Whatever your IB interests are, we're confident you'll find a conference track that's perfect for your research. Some exciting additions this year:

  *   A local conference track on de-globalization, slowbalization, and regionalization, facilitated by faculty from our friendly host institution, FIU.
  *   Tracks on research methods, teaching and education, and gender and diversity, organized in partnership with AIB's very own Shared Interest Groups.
  *   A special track built around this year's conference theme, international business as translation: how crossing borders changes business.

Don't miss out! Follow the instructions in our online guide<https://www.aib.world/events/2020-miami/contribute/submission-guide/>, submit your work today, and get ready to join us in beautiful Miami, Florida.

Sincerely,
The AIB Secretariat

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.