Dear AIB Members,

Amity, an innovation and research driven education group, offers over 250
programs to 170,000 students spread across 11 universities and 150
institutions. Our University is listed in the United Nation’s list
of Global Universities and has been ‘A’ graded by NAAC - National
Accreditation and Assessment Council – the apex and autonomous body of
evaluating Indian Universities. The globally renowned QS World University
Ranking has also recently ranked us amongst the top Universities in Asia
and specially recognized our efforts of Internationalization.

It is always a pleasure to write to academicians and administrators of
extraordinary eminence like yourself, who are driving the
notable academic Institutions of the world to greater heights through their
expert guidance, keen involvement and strategic approach.

 In our quest for excellence in education delivery and research, we are
organizing 20th INBUSH-ERA World summit (
https://www.amity.edu/inbushera2020/default.asp)which is  being
organized for the 20th time from *18th–20thFebruary 2020* at Amity
University Campus, Sector – 125, Noida on the theme, *“The Challenge of
Change : Strategies for Managing Business in Technology Driven Societies”*.
The Salient Features of this event are:

·       Participation of over 500 experts including renowned academicians,
corporates, policy makers, ambassadors and strategists from over 40
countries.

·       Insightful Panel Discussions

·       Research Paper Presentation

·       Case Study Competitions

·       Soul Stirring cultural evenings

·       Award Ceremony and Gala Dinner

As part of the event we will conferring Amity Excellence Awards to eminent
academicians and research scholars for their unparallel contribution in the
area of academics and research. It will be our pleasure if you can spare
some time and fill up nomination form. Last date to fill the nomination
form is *31stDecember 2019.*

Kindly encourage your colleagues and friends to participate in the
conference INBUSH ERA as the conference will provide an opportunity to
interact with distinguished academicians and scientists from India and
abroad.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kindly contact Dr. Alka Maurya, Associate Professor, Amity International
Business School at [log in to unmask] for nomination form and for any
further query in the matter.

With Best Wishes,

Prof (Dr) Gurinder Singh

--
Dr. Alka Maurya
Associate Professor - International Business

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.