Please distribute broadly.

The School for Environment and Sustainability (SEAS) at the University of Michigan is seeking applicants for a full-time, nine-month, tenure-track Assistant/Associate Professor in Sustainable Systems. We seek a scholar with demonstrated excellence in research and teaching in the sustainable systems field. Areas of interest include but are not limited to circular economy, corporate social responsibility, energy and climate economics, food/water/energy nexus, green buildings, resilient and sustainable infrastructure, risk assessment, sustainable mobility, sustainable supply chains, system dynamics and complex systems.

For a full position description see attachment.

Ivette Perfecto
George W. Pack Professor of Natural Resources
School of Natural Resources and Environment
University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI 48109

Check the web site for our Sustainable Food Systems Initiative

http://sites.lsa.umich.edu/sustainablefoodsystems/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__sites.lsa.umich.edu_sustainablefoodsystems_&d=DwMFaQ&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=dWvhVGYdXPgQj6pG0e9NFA&m=_YxRbOfjqQS21tamYcyP-vUqmPXvH9b6rrVJ5VKijf8&s=C6Vgkrqhh91gBvOWqJ3FkCW9NhxM43k3PlANC9GPEjg&e=>