We are hoping to find a quality candidate who is interested in the intersection between horticulture and community development.  Will you please make this available to your students, post on AGROECO, and share with any staff that may have interested students. I am sending this to Marcus, Karen, and John B. as well. I am happy to answer any questions or provide further information if needed.

Thank you,

Donny

Greenhouse Position Available
We are seeking a candidate for the following winter/spring position:

Propagation and Program Support
Responsible for greenhouse production of vegetable transplants. This is a temporary, part-time, hourly paid support role with the opportunity to earn college credit (if approved in conjunction with your educational institution requirements).

Click this link for more information and application instructions.

Applications are due by 12-1-2019

Donny Comer program and education coordinator
mailing: p.o. box 16224 | lansing, mi 48901
office: 919 filley | lansing, mi 48906
warehouse: 2116 mint | lansing, mi 48906
p: 517.853.7802 f: 517.853.7817 | www.greaterlansingfoodbank.org

[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]" class="" style="width:4.375in; height:1.7708in">

Serving Eaton, Ingham, Clinton, Shiawassee, Gratiot, Isabella & Clare counties.