Colleagues,

I wanted to let you know that we are recruiting for an Assistant Professor of Quantitative Agroecology at the University of New Hampshire (see attached). Please encourage any candidates you may know of to apply to this exciting new position. Feel free to distribute this position announcement across your networks. The Chair of the search committee is Dr. Iago Hale ([log in to unmask]). I’m on the search committee, too, and would also be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks,

Rich

Richard G. Smith
Associate Professor of Cropping Systems Ecology and Management
Department of Natural Resources and the Environment
264 James Hall
University of New Hampshire
Durham, NH 03824
(603) 862-2724  Office