Dear Hospitality Business Students,

We are sooooo proud of you! Thank you so  much for participating in The School of Hospitality Business CAREER EXPO on Monday, October 14th, 2019 and Interviews on Tuesday, October 15th, 2019!
Employers were very impressed! They felt you were prepared, had completed your company research, and dressed very professionally! Many companies indicated that most of you will move forward to the next round of interviews! GREAT JOB!

Please don't forget, it is our policy to send a thank you note to the person who interviewed you. SIRC has company contacts information if you need it.
Call or email us at [log in to unmask] or 517-353-9747.

Our sincerest thanks to the CAREER EXPO Executive Board led by Sarah Michelson, for their tireless work in executing this event in a new venue and on an earlier date!

We encourage you to get involved and take on a leadership role for CAREER EXPO!  Applications will be out soon to apply for the CAREER EXPO team!

Authella Collins Hawks

[cid:6ab0ef75-4cee-48c8-8dc1-16ebd3ad56ca]

Authella Collins Hawks, M.Ed.

Director

Student and Industry Resource Center “SIRC”

The School of Hospitality Business

Broad College of Business

Michigan State University

Eppley Center

667 N. Shaw Lane, Room 227

East Lansing, MI 48824-1121

Phone: (517) 353-9747 * Fax: (517) 432-1170

www.hospitalitybusiness.broad.msu.edu/<http://www.hospitalitybusiness.broad.msu.edu/>

WHO WILL MAKE BUSINESS HAPPEN?

SPARTANS WILL

[cid:15db5476-fc69-432a-b803-313cdc4c640e]

Sarah Michelson - Executive Director
Sarah Minor - Director of Industry Registration
Rachel Powell - Assistant Director of Industry Registration
Kennedy White - Director of Finance
Christine Scheffler - Director of Professional Development Programs
Jordan Kelley - Assistant Director of Professional Development Programs
Zoe Frantzekakis - Assistant Director of Professional Development Programs
May Liang - Director of Student Registration
Lauren Green - Assistant Director of Student Registration
Carrie Blair - Assistant Director of Student Registration
Bryn Nagel - Assistant Director of Student Registration
Grace Weng - Assistant Director of Student Registration
Kyra Alpiner - Director of Marketing
Blaise Johnson - Director of Corporate Ambassadors
Jared Chick - Assistant Director of Corporate Ambassadors
James Miller - Assistant Director of Corporate Ambassadors
Shawn Gabriel - Assistant Director of Corporate Ambassadors
Byrdie Thagard - Director of Social Media
Brooke Desormeaux - Assistant Director of Marketing & Social Media
Nicole Stein - Director of Data Analysis

[1481901198319_Capture.JPG]