Sublease an apartment room until July 2020 (available now!)

Location: Block 36 Apartment, 3636 Coleman Rd. East Lansing, MI, 48823

Price: $487 (negotiable), and I can pay for your sublease fee.

This is a full furnished apartment, very close to campus and very
convenient. Bus 26 runs every 5-10 minutes in the day and every 40 minutes
after 8 pm until midnight. Bus 25 runs every 30 minutes through the day.
There is a Asian market within walking distance.

The apartment has private bathrooms and bedrooms.The living room, kitchen,
and laundry room are shared by other three roommates. WiFi and Cable are
included, so is the valet trash. There is a gym in the leasing office with
24 hours accessibility, so are the baseball court, basketball courts, and
swimming pool. please see this link for more pictures:
https://www.block-36.com/block-36-east-lansing-mi/gallery

Prefer Asian girls with clean and quite lifestyle.

Great condition, low price, good roommates, very convenient.

Please reach me at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions.

--
Huiyun Wu, PhD

Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: (347)-971-5089