Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce that Essex Business School is looking to recruit an outstanding candidate within the area of international business. The position will be filled at lecturer, senior lecturer, reader or professor level, depending on the skills and contribution of the successful candidate.

Further details on the posts below can be found at: https://vacancies.essex.ac.uk/tlive_webrecruitment/wrd/run/ETREC107GF.open?VACANCY_ID=962416KXqR&WVID=9918109NEm&LANG=USA

DEADLINE: 14 October 2019

Job title
Lecturer, Senior Lecturer, Reader or Professor of Management, EBS
Job reference
REQ02986
Application closing date
14/10/2019
Location
Southend-on-Sea
Salary
Lecturer £41,527 - £49,553 per annum; Senior Lecturer / Reader £52,560 - £59,136 per annum; Professor: On the Professorial scale, commensurate with experience and achievements
Employment type
Permanent, Full-time
Job category/type
Academic, Education, Research
Attachments

Job description

Essex Business School
The Management Science and Entrepreneurship (MSE) Group at Essex Business School has an international reputation for its cutting edge research.

To further develop our current teaching, research and partnership activities at Essex Business School, we are seeking to make an appointment for our Southend-on-Sea campus (Management Science and Entrepreneurship Group- MSE) to extend our expertise and reputation for world-class research in International Business Management or Entrepreneurship or Operations and Supply Chain Management.

Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards and good luck!

Matt Allen

Professor of International Business and Strategy

Essex Business School