Dear AIB colleagues, after our successful first Research Symposium in March this year, it is a pleasure to share the Call for Papers for the second edition, which will take place on April 2-3, 2020 at our Amsterdam Campus. Full Cfp can be found via: https://hotelschool.nl/en/research/international-symposium#!about-symposium

This year we will focus on ethical issues and challenges. You are kindly invited to submit paper abstracts or topics for panel discussions.

Huub Ruel, Ph.D.
Professor of Global Talent Management Innovations
in the international hospitality industry
www.linkedin.com/in/huubruel/
Hotelschool The Hague
Hospitality Business School

Rankings:
4th best Hotelschool in Europe (CEO World, 2019)
6th best Hotelschool in the world (QS Ranking, 2019)

Campus The Hague
Brusselselaan 2
2587 AH The Hague

Campus Amsterdam