We have extended the paper submission deadline from November 1, 2019 to January 1, 2019.

CALL FOR PAPERS

Consumer Satisfaction, Dissatisfaction & Complaining Behavior

Dublin Ireland, June 22 -29 2020

Join us in beautiful Dublin, Ireland in June, 2020 for the biennial conference on consumer satisfaction, dissatisfaction and complaining behavior. We will experience consumer satisfaction the Irish way, as part of the program will be learning about this beautiful country and visiting some of the sights that make it so special.

University College Dublin (UCD) will host our first ever international conference. To help reduce the cost of this conference, we will be staying in dorms provided by UCD. Further information can be found at:  https://journalconsumersatisfaction.weebly.com/2020-conference---dublin-ireland.html

*         We welcome papers focusing on topics related to post-consumption such as satisfaction/dissatisfaction, word-of-mouth, complaining behavior, customer loyalty and linkages between any of these or related constructs toward service providers, consumer or business organizations/products.

*         Empirical and conceptual papers are equally encouraged. Both papers, or abstracts are welcomed. If you choose to submit a manuscript, limit the length of your manuscript to not more than 35 pages (double-spaced; 12 pt. font). All submissions, including abstracts, will undergo a double-blind editorial review process. All accepted papers and abstracts will be published in a copyrighted proceeding at JCSDCB.com

*         For  questions contact: Gillian Naylor, PhD Editor, JCSDCB Email: [log in to unmask] or Newell Wright, PhD,  conference chair, [log in to unmask]

INFORMATION TO BE INCLUDED WITH YOUR PROPOSAL (by 1/1/2020):

*         Authors names and titles

*         Contact author information

*         Affiliation

*         Key words

Submission Deadline: January 1, 2020

Please submit proposals to: [log in to unmask]

You will be notified by e‐mail whether your paper has been accepted by Jan 30, 2020.

--
Newell D. Wright, Ph.D.
Professor of Marketing and International Business

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.