Dear colleagues,

Due to recent turbulent events in Hong Kong, AIB’s Executive Board has made the decision to change our 2020 destination to Miami, Florida, USA.

Key conference dates will remain the same:

We owe a great deal of gratitude to our host institutions, both those in Hong Kong who have assisted us through this difficult planning and decision-making process, and Florida International University, who has graciously offered their support a full year earlier than previously planned.

We appreciate our members’ understanding and flexibility during this transition period—our conference team is working hard to ensure that you receive regular updates on our 2020 conference website.

For more information on the Executive Board’s decision to change our 2020 conference venue, please read the attached official announcement.

Sincerely,

The AIB Secretariat