Dear AIB Members,

Want to polish that academic paper before submission? Is your PhD in need
of proofreading? My effective, efficient proofreading services are here
to help! This offer will benefit members of the AIB community who wish to
get published in English language journals or submit their doctoral or Master’s
theses. Please feel free to contact me for a quote or with any questions
you may have.

Since 2009 I have provided language services support, as an administrative
and publicity support assistant in the International Office of the
University of the Americas Puebla in Mexico; as a copywriter for Fairfood
International, in the Netherlands; and as a corresponding secretary and an
audio/video transcriber and proofreader for Self-Realization Fellowship,
in the Netherlands and in the US.

Presently I am contracted to the language centers of the Vrij Universiteit
Amsterdam and the University of Groningen, in the Netherlands, as a
freelance copy editor. Furthermore, I am an approved proof reader for the
ICL Graduate Business School, in New Zealand. I also have clients from
Heriot-Watt University, in Dubai, and Sheffield Hallam University, in
England, and I am registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce as a
freelance English copy editor.

I have a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy and in Spanish from the University
of Waikato in New Zealand. Part of this undergraduate program was
completed in Mexico, under the auspices of the University of the Americas
in Puebla. To achieve this I received an Education New Zealand Study Abroad
Award and I am a member of the Golden Key International Honor Society.

While I have a background in the humanities, I have the professional
aptitude to proofread material in a variety of subjects, such as in the
fields of economics, education, human resource management, international
development, international management, marketing, law, public relations,
the social sciences, strategic management, supply chain management,
sustainability, and tourism.

I have a genuine interest in language and its capacity to effect positive
change. Given the contribution which academic writing can make towards the
improvement of socio-cultural, environmental, political, and economic
conditions, I would be delighted to be of service to you.

Pricing is dependent on the nature of each project and it can be charged
per word, per page, per hour, or per project basis.

Please feel welcome to contact me for further information.

Email: [log in to unmask]

Mobile: 0031 (0) 627254064

With kind regards,

Dirkje Koene