Dear colleagues,

Who would you like to see leading AIB over the next three years? There’s still time to have your voice heard, but you need to act quickly!

The deadline for submitting your nominations for AIB’s 2020-2023 Executive Board is today, October 15. Please see the attached Call for Nominations for more information on how to submit your choice, plus detailed descriptions of our Executive Board members’ roles and responsibilities.

We look forward to seeing your selections!

Sincerely,
The AIB Secretariat

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.