Problemy Zardzadzania ("Management Issues")
Call for Papers: International Business in the Central and Eastern European Context
Issue 1/2020
The region of Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) has been growing and changing since the transition from planned to market economies started 30 years ago with the demolition of the Berlin Wall, yet this area remains relatively underserved in international business research.  This special issue of Management Issues aims to increase our understanding of the CEE.  Both conceptual and empirical papers are invited for consideration.
We welcome articles on the following topics:

  *   International business
  *   International trade
  *   Internationalization strategies
  *   International competitiveness
  *   International management
  *   International entrepreneurship
  *   Institutions
  *   Dealing with culture and distance
  *   Learning and knowledge transfer from internationalization
  *   International networks
  *   International value chains
  *   International human resource and talent management
  *   Varieties of capitalism
Please see the invitation on the journal website, submission instructions, and related CEE research here:
https://pz.wz.uw.edu.pl/resources/html/newsDetails?id=908

Editors

Mike Troilo, The University of Tulsa
Miklos Stocker, Corvinus University of Budapest
Michal Zdziarski, University of Warsaw

The deadline for submissions is November 25th 2019.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.