SAVE THE DATE!

 22-25 JUNE 2020

29th Annual Conference

CIMAR - Consortium for International Marketing Research

Bodo, Norway

CIMAR community – an informal network of scholars from over two dozen countries collaborating on research -- will be hosted by Nord University<https://www.linkedin.com/school/15462/?legacySchoolId=15462> in Bodo, Norway, 22-25 June, 2020.

Professor Frode Nilssen<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ACoAAALs6QUB8YdR9st10YHjPMXnekSRk9wuH2o/> and his team has just announced an exciting set of professionally and culturally beneficial set of activities. Check the conference website at: http://cimar2020.org/

2020 annual meeting of CIMAR will offer a fantastic experience. You will be exposed to the unique economic and business landscape of this Nordic region and learn about the progress Norway has made towards a sustainable economy over the recent years. Participants will enjoy breathtaking scenery of a Northern destination, and possibly take advantage of enjoying a remarkable cruise along the coastline of Northern Norway at the tail end of the conference.

We look forward to seeing our entire CIMAR community in Bodo, Norway!

Professor S. Tamer Cavusgil<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ACoAAAFMMdsBUciqyDr_EEE1-lt5_oInreN_exs/>

S. Tamer Cavusgil
Fuller E. Callaway Professorial Chair and Executive Director, CIBER
J. Mack Robinson College of Business
Georgia State University

+1 404.413.7284

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]