Dear Colleagues:

The Call for Papers can be found here: https://www.amaglobalsig.org/call-for-papers-2

We hope you will join us in Taormina, Sicily, ITALY on May 18-21, 2020 for an exciting conference in a vibrant location.

For questions about the conference please refer to the conference website (https://t.ly/kDLwD) or the Conference Organizing Committee.

We look forward to seeing/meeting you in Taormina!

Kind regards,

Goksel Yalcinkaya, on behalf of Conference Organizing Committee